News hot as hotcakes!

News hot as hotcakes!



24th July 2010 2pm -



Second MissionFTH meeting at White sands shopping mall



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First meeting on Saturday 3rd July 4pm

Dear volunteers there is a meeting on Saturday 3rd July at 4pm at Somewhere more accessible and conducive*.
If you would like to come for the meeting, please contact me (AKA Karen) at 92224607.

Meeting objectives:

To talk about how MissionFTH can help to manage the dogs that Mary (owner of the 80 plus dogs) has in the shelter.

Agenda:

(a) Financial Help
- How to get MissionFTH registered under the Registry of Societies so that funding and donations can be received automatically and legally from sponsors.
- The above may require some time hence, alternatives need to be explored while the above undergoes processing.
(b) Physical Help
- RR of Volunteers.
- RR of committee members.

* Venue is at Singapore EXPO Burger King.
Please report your attendance to me so that I know how many people are coming.
Thank you!

Regards
Karen

2 comments:

Flurry said...

Hi Karen,

Thank you for arranging this meeting. First and foremost, I would like to know if Aunty Mary would be joining this meeting?

If she is going, me and frawley (we are currently helping in the farm and aunty mary's administrative decision making) will head down there as well.

Please let me know via my mobile 97684151. I am not contacting you because its a busy month for me and I come home at a real late timing, so not really convenient.

Thanks,
Gary and on behalf of Frawley

Mission FTH said...

Hi Gary,smsed you. Thk you.